If you’re looking to solve your AC problems by working with a company that will take care of your needs, look no further than B & D Plumbing, Heating & A/C. We’ve been helping the residents of the St. Michael area since 1982, and we want you to be our next success story.
If you’d like to see what your neighbors have been saying about us, check out reviews and testimonials.
What are some common air conditioning problems?
ACs can have several problems that plague them. When we get called out to repair or install new AC systems, it’s typically due to one of these common problems.
- Leaky unit
- Frozen indoor coil
- Malfunctioning outside fan
- Drainage problems
- Faulty wiring
We can help you with all of your cooling issues. We take pride in having some of the most knowledgeable technicians around, and they take just as much pride in their work.
What are some signs that you need to replace your air conditioning unit?
One sign that you need to replace your air conditioning unit is if it breaks down, and also if it is an older model. Over time, your air conditioning unit can become less efficient and end up not working right and causing your electric bill to skyrocket.
If you have an older unit, you may want to replace it with a newer and more energy efficient model that will work to reduce your energy bills. If you hear loud or strange noises coming from your unit, you may need to have it replaced depending on the cause of the noises. If you notice that some rooms of your home are too hot or too cold, this may call for a new unit, or at least an inspection to see what the cause of it might be.
What are the benefits of regular maintenance?
Regular maintenance can help your air conditioning unit last much longer and run the way it should. When you have us look at your unit, we often find small problems that need to be repaired before they turn into large and expensive problems.
Regular maintenance ensures that your unit runs as good as new each year and helps avoid many costly emergencies that happen due to poor maintenance. Regular maintenance can also help to reduce energy costs. If you have a part in your unit that is not working correctly, your unit will be forced to work much harder than normal.
Visit our coupons page to see our online specials.
What are some easy ways to save on your energy bill?
Everyone wants to be able to save money on their utility bills, here are some tips that can help you lower the cost of running your air conditioning unit.
- You can raise the temperature of your thermostat when you are not at home to save money on your cooling costs.
- You can also have a programmable thermostat installed that will shut off at specific times so that you can save even more money.
- Make sure that you keep your air filters clean. We can provide you with a clean filter that will help your unit to run better and perform its best.
- Regular maintenance will keep your unit running smoothly and reduce your energy costs.
- When it is time to replace your air conditioning unit, be sure to find a more energy efficient model that will save you money on your electric bill each month.