Air conditioning is a very important feature that is being installed in many buildings today as they are first being constructed. Everyone wants to be able to be comfortable while they are at home, work, or school. In order to achieve this comfort, the temperature inside of these buildings needs to be thoroughly regulated.
Here at B & D Plumbing, Heating & A/C, we make sure that all of our clients' needs are met when it comes to installing their cooling systems in their new construction projects.
If you’d like to see what other customers in St. Michael are saying about our services, view our reviews and testimonials.
At B & D Plumbing, Heating & A/C, our HVAC departments are experts in installing and repairing cooling units for commercial and residential new construction projects.
To customers who want the service, we build plans and designs according to what they have in mind. We also use some of the best equipment and tools in the industry in order to accomplish these tasks seamlessly.
We provide new-construction cooling for:
- Tenant Build outs
- New Construction
Several projects we’ve worked on include:
- Medical and Dental Clinics
- Strip Malls
- Gas Stations
Why is an air conditioning unit important for your home?
Air conditioning units can help you control your home's temperature to be set to the temperature you feel most comfortable with. This allows you to enjoy your home even on the hottest of summer days.
Another reason why air conditioning is important is that it reduces the number of allergens in the air by decreasing its humidity and reducing the chance that mold spores will flourish. This will help people who suffer from asthma or allergies to remain comfortable and not deal with unpleasant symptoms.
What codes have to be followed when installing new cooling systems for new construction projects?
For new construction projects, it is necessary to have a professional contractor such as us do the installation. This will ensure that all of the codes that are set by the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry are followed.
What are some codes that have to be followed in your state?
- One of the main rules that govern air conditioning installation is that the refrigerant that supplies the cooling properties needs to be properly stored in a container that has been deemed appropriate by the government.
- Another code is that all air conditioning units that are installed must have a method of filtration that will allow the air to be as clean as possible before it is pumped into the house.
- A third code that needs to be taken into consideration is with regards to noise and vibration. The necessary steps need to be taken in order to minimize the amount of noise and vibration that an air conditioning unit has.
Take a look at our coupons page to view our current specials and discounts.
What are some common AC problems?
There are several different AC problems that units may commonly experience.
- Not enough cold air: This could be a problem with a thermostat or with the sensor. A thermostat will set the temperature to a specific level and then maintain that temperature. If the thermostat is not working, then the air conditioning unit will not know what to maintain. If the sensor is not working, then it will not be able to detect that the temperature in the building has changed.
- Clogged condensate drain: This can be a result of extreme humidity. To resolve this problem, a professional can simply come and wipe the excess condensation away.
- Refrigerant leaks: This means that the cooling fluid is not being properly contained. This can result in a very dangerous situation for those near the refrigerant and needs to be handled by a professional as soon as possible.
By properly installing and maintaining an air conditioner, it is possible to ensure that the temperature in a house remains comfortable.